Holy Family Church
Family Catechism Schedule
05th MAY 2019 Second Meeting (St. Rita’s Centre) 4pm – 7pm
- Welcoming (All together in the Chapel)
- Revelation - Faith - Baptism
- Group of parents and group of children with their catechists to the appointed room.
- Parents group:
- Last month report: experiences of meetings at home.
- YouCat: I. Creed; I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. (nn. 13-22)
- Gn 1-3 (The creation of the world - The origin of human beings - The fall)
- Children group:
- I belong 1: The Baptism of Jesus/My baptism
- Video BAPTISM
- YouCat: nn.1-12 Revelation-Faith.
- Repeat the questions 1-12. Let the children answer, share what they have learned at home with their parents and make sure all the children understand the basic answers of the Church (Catechism)
- N.12 History of Salvation (God’s Revelation – Bible)
- N.13 Creed (Church’s Faith – Catechism)
FOR FAMILY MEETINGS AT HOME
YouCat for Kids - Bible
- nn. 13-16 / Gn 1, 1-2, 4 (The creation of the world)
- nn. 17-19 / Gn 2, 4-8. 15-25 (The origin of human beings)
- nn. 20-20 / Gn 3 (The fall)