Holy Family Church
Family Catechism Schedule
07th APR 2019 First Meeting (St. Rita’s Centre)
- Welcoming (All together in the Chapel)
- I belong 1: In the name of the Father. (Mass introductory rites) BAPTISM
- YouCat: Introduction nn.1-12; (Revelation-Faith)
- Group of parents and group of children with their catechists to the appointed room.
- Parents group:
- BAPTISM: Marriage, Baptism, Rite of Baptism
- Rite of Baptism: Remember the baptism of their children.
- LECTIO DIVINA: Matthew 3, 13-17
Then Jesus appeared: He came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptised by John. John tried to dissuade him. “It is I who need baptism from you”, he said. “and yet you come to me!” But Jesus replied, “Leave it like this for the time being; it is fitting that we should, in this way, do all that righteousness demands”. At this, John gave in to him. As soon as Jesus was baptized, He came up from the water, and suddenly the heavens opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming down on him. And a voice spoke from heaven, “This is my Son, the Beloved; my favour rests on him”.
- YouCat: Introduction nn.1-12; (REVELATION-FAITH)
- DEI VERBUM (Document)
- The existence of God (Faith; the most reasonable thing)
- Children group:
- I belong 1:
- Presentation of the book
- Church – House p.2
- Church – family p. 3
- Sign of the Cross p.2
- NAME: pp.4-5
- BIBLE (Word of God): AT and NT pp. 4-5
- YouCat: nn.1-12 General introduction or preparation for the theme Revelation-Faith.
- Faith; the most reasonable thing
FOR FAMILY MEETINGS AT HOME
- The Baptism of Jesus (Lectio Divina and Picture) pp. 6-7
- Talk with your children about their baptism. P. 10 Family Time
YouCat for Kids